In our 8th Flash Briefing: "Invisible Branding"
Thanks for stopping by! In this episode, Paul explores the concept of "Invisible Branding", an additional component of the Voice Paradigm Shift. This redefinition of Branding is critical to understanding Intelligent Marketing.
Listen in, as he chats with Jacqueline Ramos, Director of Creative Strategy at Barcelona Virtual.
As always, concise and to the point. In this post, you can find more detailed information, examples and links mentioned during the podcast.
And if you have not yet heard this episode, be sure to enable it on Amazon Echo devices. Then, simply ask Alexa to "play your European Marketing Flash Briefing".
If you don't use Alexa, you can also listen to the podcast by scrolling down to the embedded audio, below. (Just click on the Soundcloud links below.)
"Invisible Branding": Key Points
No Visual Cues
Despite high growth in Smart Display sales in 2018, for the vast majority of current Voice users, there are no logos, flashy graphics and other visuals to be seen. Their aural experience is Hands-Free, Bio-Logical and Hyper-Personal.
What Advertising has long defined as "Touchpoints", related to a media campaign or customer journey, are now exploding as consumers talk back! In their conversation, Paul and Jackie explore the relevance of up to 30 interactions with Brands via Voice Assistants that occur -- with the Brands entirely in the background.
Each day, every day: morning, noon and night.
Trusted AI Assistants
We are moving from Trusted Brands, (preeminent in our lives from generations of TV impacts), to the intimate, daily interactions with new family members: our Trusted AI Assistants.
The most alert listeners will take note of something new in our Flash Briefings: "Voice Ads" for the European Derby Hotels Collection.
We've structured such Voice Ads in four distinct elements,
which we call The "4 A's of Barcelona Virtual":
- AWAKEN! A brief, airy opening audio clip, denoting a coming commercial message in the midst of editorial content.
- ATUNE The first sentence, informational in nature ("London boutique hotel"), which should be atuned to needs of the audience.
- AWARD The second sentence, offering a relevant benefit ("10% discount" with a code), designed for maximum engagement.
- AMPLIFY Each Brand's Voice Ad should end with its unique audio "Sign-off", a memorable sound clip that amplifies its Brand Identify.*
* Currently under development by our team for Derby.
HOW TO LISTEN USING ALEXA: It's easy to set up Alexa to hear our Flash Briefing: step-by-step
Links | Flash Briefing 08 | May, 2019
- Article: Your Company Needs A Strategy for Voice Technology
- Forecast: Brands that Ignore Voice Will Lose Millions in Sales
- Video: Audio Branding: Mastercard's Sonic Branding Strategy
- Insights: Harvard Business Review: Marketing in the Age of Alexa
- Tunes: Ed Sheeran, "The Shape of You" (Official Video)
Our Content Sponsor:
- Derby Hotels Collection: European Luxury Hotels
Save 10% in London, Barcelona and Madrid using the code
mentioned in the Flash Briefing!
Please remember to sign up via the following link
if you'd like to be notified when we release a new episode:
Please, don't forget to include your comments with us here on the Blog; and also to share your own examples of innovative Intelligent Marketing from Europe.
Your own project just might be featured in one of our future Flash Briefings!
We look forward to hearing from you.
The Production Team of our European Marketing Alexa Flash Briefing: Pere, Anna and Paul
Originally published on this blog on 17 May 2019.
- 20 May 2019