UPDATE MAY 2019 | Affinità is now present in Sweden, the USA, Canada & Asia
What began as a European network more than two years ago is now a full-fledged global alliance, present in 12 countries, with 21 offices.
The following additional agencies joined Affinità in the first quarter of 2019:
- UNITED STATES & CANADA
- New York City: Agenda
- New York City: GLOW
- New York City / Seattle: The O Group
- Seattle: Creative Media Alliance
- Québec: O2Web
- Singapore: Mercury Creative
- Shanghai: United Media Solution
- Shanghai: Duhno Marketing / Jumo Group
- Stockholm: Yours
- Amsterdam: C2B
Please continue scrolling to access links to the original European agencies.
From the very first day in 1995, when we opened our doors as Spain's first Digital Advertising and Marketing agency, we've been an International agency:
- Two founding partners with an extensive, seasoned Global Business background:
an "International American" from Seattle and a well-travelled Catalan from Spain.
- A multilingual, multicultural staff. And a keen understanding of Intercultural Communication.
- All of this has meant that Barcelona Virtual has always envisioned a future far beyond the borders of Iberia.
Call it our Global Dream.
In March, 2017, that dream became a reality when Paul and Pep met with founder, Hervé Kabla and 9 other digital agencies in Paris to form Affinità (go to the web), "a network of entrepreneurial, independent agencies hand-picked for their energy, expertise and effectiveness."
|Group photo of the founding agencies in Paris, March 2017|
Now that the network has been publicly launched in Berlin (Press release, September 2017), Affinità is off and running.
Together, the agencies represent more than 100 international consumer & business brands and organisations, including Allianz, AMC, Volvo, Cisco, Total, Siemens, Unilever, Deutsche Bank, Peugeot, Samsung, PlayStation and Audi.
Combined annual revenues of the group exceed €30M, with a wide range of services.
Not only do we seek synergies and business opportunities between the 21 Affinità offices*; we also actively share knowledge, tools and cultivate an international focus amongst Millennial members of our teams.
In 2019, we'll continue to actively foster exchanges between agencies and departments.
What does this all mean for you?
To begin with, we can meet any need you might have, thanks to our offices located in 12 countries*:
- London, B2C / B2B
- Milan, Video & Content / Beauty & Fashion
- Lisbon, Technology and Creativity
Originally published on this blog on 23 November 2017.
- 2 May 2018
- 10 April 2019
- 14 May 2019
- 28 May 2019
- 20 June 2019