In our 9th Flash Briefing: "The New SEO"
This accompanying post to our ninth Alexa European Marketing Flash Briefing is currently still under construction. However, you can already scroll down to listen to the audio of the programme and find advance information, examples and links mentioned during the podcast.
And if you have not yet heard this episode, be sure to enable our Flash Briefing on Amazon Echo devices. Then, simply ask Alexa to "play your European Marketing Flash Briefing".
If you don't use Alexa, you can also listen to the podcast by scrolling down to the embedded audio, below. (Just click on the Soundcloud links below.)
HOW TO LISTEN USING ALEXA: It's easy to set up Alexa to hear our Flash Briefing: step-by-step
Links | Flash Briefing 09 | June, 2019
- Wired: How to Make your Amazon Echo and Google Home As Private Possible
- The Verge: How to Hear (and Delete) Every Conversation Your Google Home Has Ever Recorded
- Trends: Think with Google: Search Trend Tool
- Snippets: How to Get Your Content into a Google Snippet
- Schema.org: The "Speakable" Parameter
- Infographic: 2019 Voice Search Data
- Neil Patel: How To Optimise for Voice Search: 4 Simple SEO Strategies
- How Are Customers Searching? Answer the Public
An example of a "Snippet" and mini "FAQs" in Google
Our Content Sponsor:
- Derby Hotels Collection: Paris, London, Barcelona & Madrid
Save 10% using the code mentioned in the Flash Briefing!
Please remember to sign up via the following link
if you'd like to be notified when we release a new edition:
Please, don't forget to include your comments with us here on the Blog; and also to share your own examples of innovative Intelligent Marketing from Europe.
Your own project just might be featured in one of our future Flash Briefings!
We look forward to hearing from you.
The Production Team of our European Marketing Alexa Flash Briefing: Pere, Anna and Paul
Originally published on this blog on 17 June 2019.